Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A little bit about the shit thats eating me up.

Thought I'd give this a try since lots of people have one it seems. I've always enjoyed writing and trying to improve my writing in some ways, even though I mostly write for myself. I thought I would create this blog to maybe put up some of my writing bits and pieces and see what people think of them and maybe even help me along. I could also probably use anybody's help with looking for a job since things are so shitty for me. It's barely been even two months since I was "let go" from my seasonal job at UPS and I'm getting really close to being broke and almost being unable to pay for bills and insurance. I had to put a pause on my college loan payments for a few months so that I can make whatever money I have left last as long as it can. It sucks majorly for me also because I don't have any kind of love interest either, but there are several girls that I really like that are friends of mine and that seem to possibly like me, but they either have boyfriends, or they are just not looking for a relationship (specifically with me). I seem to have this "guy friend" thing going for me where girls think I make an awesome friend, but not a good boyfriend. I've only dated about three girls since my senior year in high school and I still don't know how or why they actually went out with me. I don't know, I guess I'm just pissed off in general about the general shitiness that my life is right now with not having a good paying job that I enjoy doing. My graduating year really got the shit end of the stick with graduating when we did. I really hope things get better soon or else I might have to start working two shitty jobs just to get by. Anyways, sorry to seem like I'm ranting. Just had a not great day with arguing with my mom which is always in her favor and it seems like I just can't do anything right sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I haven't fucked up in the recent past while living at home, I'm just in a bit of a pissy mood is all. I am usually very optimistic about shit, and I am still confident that I'll have a job within a month or so (or at least I really hope I will) and that I'll be back on my financial feet within a few more months, but sometimes I just get sooo pissed off at the way everything's been going for me recently and I can't help but feel down. Whatver. I'm done for now. I feel a lot better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment